Thursday, July 2, 2015

Magic Mike XXL

I just want to announce what a great movie Magic Mike XXL was! I should forewarn whoever is reading this that there may be spoilers and if you haven't seen the movie, you should proceed with caution. Or skip and come back to this post once you've seen the movie. 


Every girl in the world was aware that today was the release date of Magic Mike XXL, and if you weren't, well you were most likely living under a rock somewhere in the desert. This movie was 100x better than the first part in that the story line was better, and people should actually give a shit about it. See Mike Lane (Channing Tatum) had started his furniture company three years ago (the end of Magic Mike) and is now single. His former stripper buddies aren't aware of the recent break up, and 'just so happen to be in town' because their dear MC has ditched them for some foreign place. I believe he left for china, but to be honest it's irrelevant and I don't care. After seeing his buddies, and hearing what their plan is Mike goes home and starts working on some custom order furniture. While in the shop working the piece, he starts dancing (Previews scene) and decides he wants to join the guys on the trip to the "Stripper Convention." Which to be honest I WISH that it was real life, because I would so go to see that! *Especially when the men performing are these men!* 


On the trip these guys go through several bumps, including a slight car accident landing their new MC *Gabriel Iglesias aka Tobias* in the hospital with a concussion. They have to find a new way to get to their convention. They bring up someone from Mikes past, Rome, which apparently Mike used to dance with before leaving her for Dallas (who was played by Matthew McConaughey in the first film). In order to prove he's still got it, she makes him dance for the ladies at her club, and boy does he dance. My sister and I at this moment were totally hating on his wife! I mean the man can totally move! But moving on, we have only seen 2 dance scenes with him, and 1 with Joe Manganiello which was also super hot and smoky, and everything it needed to be! My sister and I started to get a little bit inpatient waiting for the full on dance scenes. It was quite a build up and you get bits and pieces here and there, including scenes with Twitch from SYTYCD dancing, but we wanted the show to start. 

Fast forward to the show, and can I just tell you that the wait was totally worth it! The build up to the scene of them at the convention was everything I was expecting and more! They all had their own individual segments, and they start off with Tarzan, then move on to Tito (played by Adam Rodriguez; known for his role as Eric in CSI Miami), and then follows Matt Bomers character Ken. I had no idea that Matt can sing, and move the way he did. He was just as hot and steamy as any of us imagined! After Matt was of course Joes character Big Dick Richies turn and I LOVED IT! He started out with a 'marriage skit' and if you watch the movie you know why, and ends with this dominatrix looking contraption that they show him building, and he's just swinging and dancing on that girl in all types of ways. I mean it was getting pretty crazy! Finally saving the best for last was Mike's turn who shared his floor space with Malik played by Stephen 'Twitch' Boss. There are truly NO WORDS to describe their dance! The way they threw and swung, and moved those women for their dance moves was just completely shocking, impressive, and amazing. As my sister said 'I would pay to be that girl.' 

Honestly, if you haven't gone out to see it, I really don't know what you're waiting for. Get your lovely asses to your nearest theater and watch this must see film. Also, by the way they ended this movie, I'm kind of hoping for another part. Hey a girl can dream right?
Get Fit Dr Stacy


Leave A Comment!