Saturday, August 20, 2016

A Whole New Domain

It's a whole new domain! Which means there's a whole new layout coming, which means, there's new post coming everyday! I'm getting a little more serious when it comes to my blogging and developing my brand! I promise that what's to come will be worth your while!

My parents purchased the iPad Pro for me back in April for my birthday, alongside the Apple Pencil, and as a gift to myself for passing my classes in these past two semesters I went and bought myself the Smart Keyboard to make blogging from my iPad so much easier!! If I'm out here spending all this money on getting my blog together, you better believe it's because this time around there's no more slacking! The only thing I wished was that I could connect to my server and code for my web layout via the iPad, then I can do it all from just one simple place... I've been doing my research, and working to find a way to do it, and hopefully I can figure out a way to do it, because THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!

Either way, the new layout is coming with a new nice chic design, and is going to be everything I've dreamed of and more. What else is coming with it is new content, from photoshop tutorials (the basics-the really tough stuff), to circuit tutorials, as well as DIY projects. I'm doing all this while in nursing school and I'm going to be kick ass at it! I've always wanted to build my brand since I was little girl and I plan to do that now. My web design and graphic design skills were not learned over night, and were met by many trials and errors, and trust me when I say I am NOT an expert, but it's something I'm extremely passionate about and absolutely adore doing! So cheers to the new and improved That Girls a Nurse, and I can't wait for you all to see it!!!! It should be up and running as soon as October rolls around. I'm still working on the design ideas, and I'm transferring from blogger to Wordpress so it's going to take time, but my goal is to be done by October 1st!

This is a dream of mine as much as nursing school and I will see it through! Have you ever quit on your dreams only to realize you wanted more than anything to make them come true? Have your dreams come true? Tell me what you would like to see on this new blog!! Your opinion matters to me more than you know! 
Get Fit Dr Stacy


Leave A Comment!