Wednesday, June 10, 2015

I've become such a planner!

Turns out I really do like to plan and organize my days, so I started actually using my Erin Condren planner. Get your own Erin Condren! It's a pretty pricey planner, but it's totally worth it! This year I'll be getting my second one, and to be honest, they get better and better every year. I've been the type to design my own things, and I once designed my own planner on photoshop, but when I got ahold of an Erin Condren I quite literally wanted to die. I do however create my own stickers for the planner, and if you wanted to get the ones from their website, you can personalize your own. I too personalize my own, though I design them in order to change the shape and style to whatever I want. I've been thinking of opening an Etsy shop to do so, but haven't completely decided. I wish they made the planners a little more customizable, but I think at this point I'm asking for too much. However I have been working on designing one for students in nursing school that has inspiration and quotes to help student nurses when they hit a bump in the road and need a little inspiration. I haven't seen any of those anywhere so it's a possibility. Either way heres what life with a planner has been looking like for me. I just started now in June so no other days/months have stuff written in them and theres still so much more to write but I like planning everything. I feel organized, and structured if that makes an sense!

Either way I think that if you're very type A like myself, an Erin Condren planner is the way to go! Seriously, and I'm willing to give you all some personalized stickers for your planners, whatever you want them to say, whatever shape you want them just email me at stacyh003@fiu.edu and I'll make it. I just have to mail them to you, and I would appreciate if you all would cover the shipping, but aside from shipping, they would be totally free

I'll post some examples of what my stickers look like so you all can see what I mean! I'll post them on an update of this post, as well pictures on twitter, and IG if you really want to see what they look like in the planner. My cutting machine has yet to arrive, so those picture might take a while to be posted, but I promise I will post them!

Don't hesitate to comment if you want some stickers! Do you plan your days? What planner do you use? Do you highly recommend it?

Disclaimer: I am in no way getting paid to endorse or promote Erin Condren planners, they never asked me to promote them or any of that. I truly do love the planner and use it. 


Get Fit Dr Stacy


Leave A Comment!