Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Australia for Medical school?!

Today my school sent out an email about going to medical school in Australia, and that got me thinking! What if I go to medical school somewhere other than America! I mean I would move back home and practice medicine in America, but what if I study somewhere else?! Australia, is obviously an option! Ireland would be so totally awesome! I mean it's been my dream to visit there but imagine living there for four years for school!! 
Ireland has been my dream for many years, and I was thinking of giving myself the gift to visit for a few weeks after I graduate medical school, but what if I can study there, what if I can live there! So I know this is the World Wide Web, and someone from Ireland can come across this post and be like "What's the big deal about studying here?" but are you kidding me! IT'S IRELAND! 
I mean just look at that picture! It's such a beautiful place! That's not the only place that would be a dream! Australia would be so wonderful to study too! I would love to be there to live for some time. It would really just be a dream to live any where other than america for a few years, and study while doing it. 
Just imagine, going to a school away from home! Yeah it would suck to live away from my family for so long, and not get to visit them often, but the experience would be so worth it! I know it would cost me an arm and a leg to visit, but technology now a days would allow me to see them more often than not. There's so many other places that I would love to go to, but my dream would be Ireland. It's going to be really cool if I get to do this. 

Lets talk about how I'm getting overly excited about this, and yet I still have a while before I even apply to school, but after getting that email I just got so excited. I might actually go to the meeting that my school is hosting to meet the dean of the medical school in Australia, I mean to weigh my options of where I'm going!

What's your opinion about traveling for school? Did you go somewhere else for graduate school? Would you jump at the opportunity? Leave me a comment about what you think!

Get Fit Dr Stacy


Leave A Comment!