Monday, May 11, 2015

Motivation Monday: Pictures

Pictures are worth a thousand words they say, and using them to your advantage as your motivation is highly recommended. I have a million pictures where I see how much I let my self go, and whenever I feel like letting go and going back to my old ways, I look at those pictures and I see why I started. You also have progress photos, taking a picture almost everyday is also highly recommended, because all in due time, you can put your pictures side by side and see the immense progress you've made. Something you can't see when you're just looking in the mirror. Measurements are also very motivating but I'll talk about that on next weeks motivation Monday. 

This is one of the first pictures I took that I saw how far I had let myself go, and if you follow my Instagram, you would see that I posted it, and wrote this message about it: "So this is the photo that actually made me change my ways. Seeing this made me realize the way I've let myself go. It made me super upset about the fact that I let myself get to this point. Many people might look at this picture and not see what I see but I see it and that's what counts. Everything I think about giving up or quitting because it gets too hard I will look back at this picture!" Seeing this made me realize that I just didn't care anymore. I've gotten very much over this picture based on the look, but the way that I felt in the picture, and the way I feel now are still important. In the picture, I'm exhausted constantly out of breath, and with constant heart burn. Now I don't suffer as much heart burn as before, I'm not always out of breath, and I'm more energized than ever before. 

There are more pictures that I look at and hate myself for letting me get to that point, but I won't share them all because I have to keep some things private. Use your pictures, take them everyday, it'll help you through I promise!

Is there any pictures you use? Would you like to share them? Comment below I would love to hear your story! 
Get Fit Dr Stacy


Leave A Comment!