Friday, May 22, 2015

So I've been a little AWAL

Hey all!  Sorry I've been a little AWAL lately, summer courses have started, and I started a new job. I'm trying to get in to the routine of things, and well the blog was put on the back burner a bit. I've also been working on making a design blogger site, for those who want to start a blog, and need a design or help starting. There's really not much to starting, just as long as you keep consistent with the blog, and you make sure to post often as to not lose your readers. 

My new job is at Campus Life, at my university and its been "chill". I just answer the phone and greet the students who come in to the office. The staff is pretty nice, and they tell me to be forewarned that they're a little psycho, but I haven't seen any craziness yet. I get to work with my sorority big sister, and one of my pledge sisters, so that's pretty awesome! 

As for my fitness, that was actually put on a back burner too, and I don't intend to keep it that way. I've been eating like crap this week and not working out, and that's probably going to continue over the long weekend but I'll be sure to return to normal Tuesday, once I have everything meal prepped, and my time is managed accordingly. I want to make sure I work out before class or work, just so that I don't have an excuse for after work or class because I'm too tired. 

I'll be posting some more "random" post throughout the week, but I'm changing the whole daily segments ordeal, it's not working for me. I may just do some days, and then random post, on random days so there is always something to look forward to! 

Hope everyone has a great memorial day weekend! 


Get Fit Dr Stacy


Leave A Comment!